Contract or fixed term hire is a flexible and cost-effective way to source equipment for your business without the risks, hassle and hidden costs normally associated with buying and maintaining equipment.
Contract Hire – The cost-effective alternative to purchasing
Contract or fixed-term hire is a flexible and cost-effective way to source equipment for your business without the risks, hassle and hidden costs normally associated with buying and maintaining equipment.
With over 30 years’ experience within the rental business, KDM hire can offer a wide choice of equipment for contract hire depending on your requirements and budget. The contract can be fixed to suit your needs over a period of three to six years and typically includes maintenance and breakdown cover.
Why Contract Hire?
Contract hire offers many benefits no matter what type of business you are in. These include the assurance of fixed monthly costs and the elimination of hidden surprises. At the end of the contract, you simply hand the equipment back with no residual value risk.
- Competitive fixed monthly costs – no hidden charges
- Easy to budget – improve your cash flow
- Tax advantages – rentals can be offset against taxable profits
- Working capital efficient – free up capital to invest elsewhere in your business
- Improved efficiency – new equipment lets you improve productivity and meet targets
- Cost reduction – reduced administration and management costs
- Hassle free – we take care of all maintenance and any statutory safety requirements
- Low risk – we take care of the risk of ownership
- Your specification – equipment can be supplied to your specification and with your company logo’s
We also understand that plans change and can offer longer-term contracts with flexibility so that you have the option to decide every 12 months if you want to return or exchange your equipment as needed to suit your change in requirements.
We can also offer quality used equipment on a shorter contract hire basis to suit your budget and help you adapt your fleet to the length of your contract with your customer support.
However you choose to hire, the service is supported by our experienced backup team and qualified engineers who provide a guaranteed call-out response time and unrivalled spare parts availability. A fleet of emergency replacement equipment is also available to ensure you can carry on with your operations no matter what happens.
Our team of experienced sales professionals are always available to discuss the advantages of contract hire and how we can help your business.