- Carry out routine maintenance, servicing, and repairs on hire equipment, particularly scissor and boom lifts, both diesel and electric.
- Provide technical support to customers ensuring high levels of customer service.
- Diagnose faults and carry out preventative maintenance.
- Customer on-site servicing and repairs across NI and ROI.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant electrical or mechanical qualification.
- Experience in the repair of powered access and heavy plant fitting.
- Experience in hydraulics and electronics.
- Good all-round mechanical skills.
- Full driving licence (IPAF licence desirable).
KDM Hire is a professional and dynamic business which has grown to become one of the UK and Ireland’s leading equipment rental companies. With over 30 years of experience within the industry, our passion remains the same to simply do ‘whatever it takes’ to deliver quality equipment and services to our customers.
We take PRIDE in our work, our customers and our company and we look for people that share our values: Positivity, Responsibility, Integrity, Determination, Energy.
If you are ready to embark on an enjoyable career, we want to hear from you. To apply please visit the Careers section of our website www.kdmhire.com/careers
Location: Head Office, 11 Killycolp Road, Cookstown, BT80 9AD
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note we will only contact successful applicants.