- Conduct preventative maintenance and repairs on a variety of plant and equipment.
- Providing technical support to customers.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Customer on-site servicing and repairs across ROI.
- Providing a high level of customer service.
- Relevant plant or mechanical qualification or extensive relevant experience in the repair of plant equipment.
- Good all-round mechanical skills with previous experience of working with diesel engines.
- Full driving licence.
- Knowledge of electrics, electronics and hydraulics would be advantageous.
- LEEA Qualifications are desirable but not essential.
With over 30 years of experience within the industry, our passion remains the same to simply do ‘whatever it takes’ to deliver quality equipment and services to our customers.
We take PRIDE in our work, our customers and our company and we look for people that share our values:
Hours of work: 7:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday with overtime required on Saturdays on a rotational basis.
Location: Stadium Business Park, Ballycoolin Road, Ballycoolin, Dublin, D11 E2YT, Ireland
Salary: €20+ DOE